Assalamulaikum dan salam sejahtera, Sepertimana yang saya masukkan maklumat dalam facebook saya pagi semalam (19/08/2010) rate emas 999.9 & 916 untuk gold bar & gold coin telah di revise seperti berikut:
· Rate 999.9 (gold bar) = RM148.50/g (rate lama RM126/g)
· Rate 916 (gold coin) = RM136.20/g (rate lama RM115/g)
Dan kadar pinjaman utk Gold Bar telah dinaikkan kepada 70% - dalam tempuh promosi
Agrobank provides credit services based on Syariah Al-Qard principal, which is loans amounted at RM 10,000 needs to be pay back at RM 10,000. Credit given must have an item pawned or kept by the bank. A pawned /kept item that is used in this process is in the form of jewelleries or gold wafers. These pawned items are kept by the bank based on the Al-Wadiah Yad Dhamanah and are ensured of its safety. Pawned/kept items will be charged with some service fee.
Terms & Conditions
· Open to all individual or non-individual who is Malaysian citizens.
· Aged 18 years old and above
· Maximum RM 50,000 ( RM 10,000 per day )
· Minimum RM 100
Period of Services
· 6+3+2 months (The period for the first service is for 6 months, and can be extended to 3 months more and another final extension for 2 months more)
Types of Pawned Items Accepted
· All types of jewelleries made in gold, such as: rings, hand and legs bracelets, brooches or others.
· Pound Gold and White Gold are not accepted.
Storage fee rate
50% and below
50.1% to 60%
60.1% to 70%
Redeeming Pawned / Kept Items
· Redemption can be made in stages or at once or anytime before or after the deadline.
· depends on the latest amendment of the bank policies
Advantages of Ar-Rahnu Schemes
· Financing through Syariah law
· Fast, Easy and Secure. Kept items are ensured of its safety.
· Cheaper than conventional prawn services
· Storage fees are static until full redemption
· Longer pawn/kept period
· No penalties
· Balances of the auction will be returned to the customer.
· Fill up the forms at the Ar-Rahnu counters
· A copy of National Identification Card
· The jewelleries that are being pawned.
· Send to Ar-Rahnu counter for processing and get instant cash.
· Pay directly to the teller at the counter by only showing the Pawned Letters (Surat Gadaian).
· Unlimited payment times
· Bring along pawned letters with full redemption payment
· A representative should provide the pawned letters along with the customer’s IC
· Extention of the payment
· Bring the Pawned Letters and storage fees
Lost of Pawned Letters
· Bring the certification letters (Surat Akuan Sumpah) that are certified Pesuruhjaya Sumpah and a copy of Pawned Letters will be given without additional fees.